Saturday 10 January 2015

My Holiday

Hello there! In the end of the mid-semester holidays, I want to talk about how I spent my holidays. Talking about holiday, I’m really sad that the holiday is going to end soon, I wish that we had more. Ah well, back to school then.

Basically, I spent all my holidays curling up in my pajamas, against my bed, inside my warm blanket. I felt so tired after all that time spent at school that I become a “sleeper” in my holiday. Aside from sleeping, I usually sing to my heart’s content. I think I’m good, but certainly not like profesionally good. Singing is also one of my hobbies, aside from drawing. I usually sing loud on my own, but that confidence is instantly gone the moment I sing in front of people that I didn’t recognize. Aside from singing and sleeping all day long, I also went to visit my relatives in Serang, Banten.

I visited them for 3 days. From 2 January – 5 January precisely. I visited them with my family, we went there by car. The trip took about 6 boring hours, luckily the traffic was great at that time. No traffic jams, and the other sort of things. Well, that is until we arrived in Jakarta. To get to Serang, there’s no other way except to transit in Jakarta. And we’re trapped in a horrible traffic jam in the Streets of Jakarta. But amidst those traffic jams, I found myself quite absorbed in the busy streets of the metropolis. After transitioning from Jakarta, we directly went to Serang, to our relative’s house precisely.

We arrived in our relative’s house at 8 PM. We have a fun reunion, there were foods, games, musics, childrens, and a big smile in our faces. We had a sleepover there. On the next day, we immediately went to a beachside villa after taking care of our needs and packing our things. We went at 11 AM. The trip took about 4 hours total as we arrived at the villa at 3 PM. From there, we went swimming at the beach. Sadly, the weather’s absolutely horrible. The wind is so strong, and the wave is so big. But, as a young lad thirsty of adventure. I ignored the bad weather and procceed to swim at the beach without much hesitation. After swimming at the beach, we had a grilled seafood as lunch. It was tasty. We stayed in the villa for a night.

The next day is so boring. Since it’s raining hard, I was prohibited to go to the beach. We left the villa soon after we’ve had our breakfast. We went to our relative’s house one last time before we went back to Bandung. At our relative’s house, we’ve been brought some souvenirs and foods. After taking all that things and packing up, we said our goodbyes and went back to Bandung. The trip took about 7 hours, since we also spend some time searching for rest area and dinner. We arrived in Bandung at 11 PM. After that, I went home to go to sleep.


What can I say for the trip? It was awesome albeit that the weather’s horrible. I can’t really wait for the next holiday (of course!) That’s all about my holiday, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment