Saturday 13 September 2014

My New Friend?

Well, hello there *waves hand*
Is this my new friend?



Her name is Viandita Shaquina Arlan.
She was born in Bukittinggi, 3rd June, 1999. Which means that she's a gemini and is 15 years old right now.
She lives under the rock and she loves to eat everything (That's a good joke, no?)
She lives in Bandung. No, and nope, I won't tell her full address since disclosing private information on the internet is a bit dangerous.

She's the one in the right
She has 1 little brother, an annoying one, she said (I think big sister is way more annoying, so hats off to her brother) She's a funny and nice person, although her expression seems a bit "jutek" and intimidating for no reason, I can guarantee you that she's a nice person :))




JUTEK



Her hobby is eating and listening to music. Her favourite foods are fried chicken, sausage, potato, instant noodle, and crunchy pebbles (Nope, just joking)
Her favourite drink is mineral water.

Let me take a selfie



She's single and newly broken up with her boyfriend, so feel free to send her love letters and chocolates (If you want)


Well, that's it, and see you in my next post

*wave hands*
"Feeling the freedom of jomblo with friend"










No comments:

Post a Comment